Big helpers peeling potatoes!! We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. We stayed at home and had one of my husbands employees with his 3 kids over for dinner. It was relaxing and lots of yummy food!
My kids had a fun FHE making these yummy apple turkeys. For the snack, they got to eat them:)
Cardinal fans!! These were in my daughter's camera. They were from September and we had tons of fun watching them play the Marlins!
Love these kids!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Cute Kids. Love to see them grow. Don't you just wish some days you could put them in a time machine and turn back time. I know I do.
Trish your kids are getting so big! You look like you are having so much fun.
I will be in Utah from Dec 15th to Jan 3rd. Are you coming out at all???? We really need to get together!
love your family trish!:)
Post a Comment