We also saw Mary Poppins the musical and it was so good! This was my first Broadway production and the song that I came home singing was "Practicly Perfect" it was cute and fun and totally reminded me of myself:)

Times Square was amazing and crazy . . . I loved all of the lights, but was glad I didn't live nearby since you would never be able to sleep!

Dum dum give me some gum gum!! At the museum of Natural History, very big and very cool.

Up on top of the Empire State building. It was extremely windy on the other side of the building and cool to see all of New York and New Jersey.

This sculpture was on top of one of the twin towers. It stands for World Peace and it survived the collapse. There is now an eternal flame that stands next to it in the park where you get on the ferry for the Statue of Liberty.

This museum was very cool and I wonder if my ancestors came through here on their way to the west!

At the Statue of Liberty with the city behind us . . . such a beautiful sight.


On the ferry on our way to the Statue of Liberty.

We are so tiny next to this huge statue . . . it was so cool to see this in person.

AJ and her cousins on the ferry . . . we had to sit on the top and it got very cold.

We spent Monday night at Radio City and saw the Rocketts Christmas Show with the Nativity at the end. It even had real camels, donkeys and sheep. It makes you want to pick up dancing . . . I think I might be able to kick my legs up that high:))

What a cute little "New Yorker" cruisin around Dylan's Candy Bar!

Monday morning we had breakfast at the American Girl Cafe and the girls had a blast shopping afterwards!

Tree at Rockafeller Center . . . this was the first night and it was so cold! The line to ice skate was crazy so we just watched and walked around the beautiful promenade.

The cousins playing on the escalators in Trump Towers.

Me and AJ had so much fun shopping by ourselves before the rest of the family arrived. We had dessert at Serendipity's. It was so neat inside the restaurant with tons of bizzare trinkets:)

This was AJ's 3 scoops of ice cream . . . it was huge! She barely even ate any of it!

I just had to try the frozen hot chocolate! Looked very cool . . . but didn't taste all that great! But it was still tons of fun experiencing new things:)

Dylan's Candy Bar . . . this was so neat and the kids had fun picking out their favorites.
10 comments:
I forget that your hair is long! Cute! Jealous about NYC, but great to know about the frozen hot chocolate! bummer too I bet...
Love the photos. I can't believe how old Allysa looks. I wish I could look that good in hats. Love them, but can't pull off the look. Hannah sends out a hi to Allysa. Merry Christmas.
Looks like you had a blast! I love NY and can't wait to go again. Hopefully I'll get to take my girls there sometime so they can enjoy it too! What a fun bonding trip for you and your daughter!
I am jealous!!! I want to go to NY sometime. I think I would spend a lot of my time watching the broadway shows! It looks like you two had a really great time. Next time we talk you'll have to fill me in on all of the great things you bought!
Trish, that looks like LOADS of fun! BTW, you look WAY too young to have a daughter that age!!!
Glad you had fun, I feel a little envy, but someday I'll do that too ;-)
Cute pictures. Glad you had such a great time. I'd love to see Mary Poppins!
WOW! I want to go. We got to go to NY on our way to Greece but we didn't get to sight see very much Because we were only there for a day on our way out and a day on our way back. You look like you had an awesome time. Love all the pictures.
aAhhhhhh...my favorite place on earth. You're beautiful Trish...and I love the song "PracticalyPerfect...in every way"...you can't help but go home singing it...all week.
How fun.
Mindy
Looks like you had so much fun. CAn't wait to get back and catch up. OH and the hat looks adorable.
oh what a dang fun trip! i love NYC and wish i was going there sometime soon! that a great time. you look so great too!
Post a Comment