I am so mad right now!!! I was outside this morning blowing the leaves in the yard and then mowing it so it was nice for winter. Well, my five year old comes running outside and tells me I have to come quick and see what my three year old just did. Now, that is never a good thing. So I go running in the house and he has dumped out all of the cinnamon in one of those big containers all over my floor. Then he tried to clean it up and put a wet rag all over the floor. So now, the floor has wet sugar and cinnamon all over it and the cabinets. So I just left it, and told the boys to stay out of the kitchen while I finished my yard and my neighbors. I have decided that my little guy should now be named Curious George!!
14 years ago
5 comments:
OH!!! So sorry! Got to love 3 yr olds!!!
Sorry I know that must be awful! It is pretty funny. I know someday it will be one of those funny memories that you sit and laugh about. :) Love ya
Glad to know my 3 year old isn't the only one who does stuff like that! I'm sorry! They always seem to know the worst times to do it too.
Good thing he is sooo cute that you can't stay mad for too long :)
Hey Trish, It's Jen Hodges. I found your blog off of Jannetts. Your kids are darling. I also have a kid who is also a bit on the wild side. She is an almost 2 year old red head! Oh, help me now!
Post a Comment