Ok, so notice the owie on the (your) right eye? Well, 2 days after MJ's head cracking incident, BJ fell out of bed around 12:30am and cut his eye. Again I was not about to do ER duty and so I just butterflied it. Hope it works! Now the knee, see the stitches? About 1 day after the eye problem, BJ was playing kickball and ran to home plate which is a pile of rocks. He slipped and fell and cut his knee open. He had 7 stitches and was sooo awesome and brave. He watched them stitch it up!
CJ visited the fire station! They showed us everything!
Congratulations CJ! Getting his wolf a little early. Good JOB!
CJ has a mowing job this summer doing our neighbors lawn. I love this shot of Mitch showing him how to mow the law. He is doing great!
CJ's team mate trying to make a great play! I just got a new camera and am testing it out and I really love it!
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment