Well, here is MJ helping set the tent up that he would never get a chance to sleep in:) Here is MJ thinking: "Wow, I am sooo excited to be putting up a tent that I get to sleep in with my Daddy!" Little did he know what was just about to happen . . . . . . . .
Here is MJ with his head cracked open:) Man, does this camping thing really stink! They hadn't even been there for 30 minutes when he was crossing the road and fell and hit his head. That right there just ended his camping trip. Mitch called me and dropped off MJ and I butterflied it. There was no way I was going to the ER with a small cut like that one! So much for his Daddy spending time with his son:) He was SO brave!
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment