Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'VE LOST IT!!

OK, so for a little while now I have been told that I'm loosing it! However, I liked to think that I really wasn't but was just under the weather for a bit. But now it is official!! I am not just loosing it, I have lost it! It started yesterday when I took dinner to a friend in the ward who had been sick and I made her chocolate chip cookies to take to her family. I told my kids that they would get the last two batches of cookies. I made the cookies and was surprised when the cookies my children had were already gone. I just assumed they ate them quickly. So, tonight I just turned on the oven to bake them some cupcakes (yes, I do realize that I am baking quite a bit but I am stressed and I eat sweets when I stress:). I came downstairs for a little bit and then was smelling something burning! I ran upstairs and opened the oven to find not cupcakes but my tray of chocolate chip cookies! I looked at them so confused as to how and why and who, but then quickly realized they were from yesterday and they were burnt to a crisp:) I am past going crazy to gone gone gone!

2 comments:

Tiffney said...

LOL... I love it!!! They say that memory loss is the first sign of old age. ;) That is hysterical!! Way to go Trish!!!

Rich and Mel said...

Ok, thank you!!! I did the SAME THING last week. Fortunately, my husband found them before he turned on the oven. I had turned off the oven thinking I was done baking, but there was still a sheet in there. They were overdone, but not burned phew! He's still eating them....I'd given the rest away haha.