CJ had a great time in the Nature section of the camp. They went for 5 days and each day a different parent got to go and follow the boys around to make sure they behaved. This was my day and it was soooo darn hot and for those who don't live in humid areas the humidity felt like you were going to melt all day long! Yuck!
He did a great job shooting and listened really well!
The boys favorite sections were going to shooting and archery. For some reason they are naturally drawn to those things . . . . mmmm . . . . I wonder why?
All in all despite the crazy heat and humidity, we all survived and had a fun day at cub camp with minimal tick attacks:)
14 years ago
1 comments:
I hate humidity too!! Why don't girls get to do those fun things at girls camp? We always did crafts and stuff... I feel jipped :D
Post a Comment