Oh Trish! When did your kids grow up? It seems so surreal. They are beautiful! Good luck with the new school year. I miss those days when I used to teach and meet all my new students for the first time.
Oh Trish...these babies of yours are BEAUTIFUL!!! And so proud you ran your marathon...you need to post some of those pictures. I want to hear more about it...it's a lifelong experience.
4 comments:
Oh Trish! When did your kids grow up? It seems so surreal. They are beautiful! Good luck with the new school year. I miss those days when I used to teach and meet all my new students for the first time.
Wow! you've been busy posting!! More time to yourself now that the kids are in school! Looks like you had a very fun summer!
I just posted the recipe under the pictures on the post!! Hope you enjoy it!
Oh Trish...these babies of yours are BEAUTIFUL!!! And so proud you ran your marathon...you need to post some of those pictures. I want to hear more about it...it's a lifelong experience.
Post a Comment