Monday, March 23, 2009

Going Private!!

I am going to go private. If you want to still be able to see this blog just leave your email address and name. Thanks!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

degpjk6@msn.com

I got the recipe from www.familycircle.com click on recipies on the upper right and in the search box type Zucchini & chickpea ratatouille

The Hardles said...

Add me to the private list

littlemelfield@hotmail.com!

Brooke said...

Don't forget to add me :)
onewildefamily (at) yahoo (dot) com

The Clayburn Family said...

Why are you choosing to go private?

add me to your list!

maclayburn@juno.com

Ashli said...

I'm in ashuwilson@gmail.com HOpe you guys are doing well!

Can said...

Of course I want to be included!

can.marks@gmail.com

Thanks!! Hope all is well!

The Great Lakes of NY said...

Please add us! micheleylake@yahoo.com
I need to do the same!

Megan and Charlie Miller said...

You have to send me an invite!

mboyter2000@yahoo.com

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Its Morgan Stromberg! Mstromberg88@gmail.com

carrie said...

I may be too late but it's carriesbrazier@gmail.com

Tiffney said...

tiffney2@hotmail.com

The Ricks Clan said...

yes, I want to see your blog. chickonthego31@yahoo.com.

Amie Orton said...

devinandamie@gmail.com

amie orton:)

add me !

mmdd said...

Of course...ME! melindamd@gmail.com love you Trish.

Rebecca Jo said...

rebecca frazier

jonsrebecca.blogspot.com