Monday, February 02, 2009

I had to post this picture from the fall. These are all of the leaves from one week that we gathered to the street. Luckily, I don't have to bag them just blow them to the street and the city comes and sucks them up with a vacuum type machine. We have 5 trees in front and 3 in back. It is a ton of leaves! The kids have so much fun gathering them up and sliding into them on the slide.
One side of my yard, the small side by the driveway.
The other side that goes in front of my house! See MJ sitting there? That tells you just how big the pile is!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally your back to your blog!! Looks like you had a great time back here! And those leaf piles look awesome!!

The Hardles said...

Yay for catching up. Those are some cute cute kids! Looks like you guys had great holidays. Now for the stretch back to summer!

Wish you could've made it to the Chicka-fa-huh Christmas dinner, we missed you!

Megan and Charlie Miller said...

Wow I would have given anything for piles of leaves like those when I was growing up. :) I love the four seasons!