We all dressed up for our Trunk-or-Treat at the church. It was a total blast and I got to be the "Queen B" for the night. Hits a little too close to home for my liking:) Mitch got to dress up in his boys cowboy attire, minus the hat, it is his and I love it!!

We had dinner at our friends house. She made some yummy pasta, salad and pizza for the kids!!

They had so much fun dressing up for Halloween!

Each of them designed their own pumpkin, cleaned out the seeds and the older kids got to help carve their pumpkins. This was one expensive pumpkin year! I got them late and so 4 days before Halloween we ran to this little church pumpkin patch down the street and after $40 worth of pumpkins later we were off and the kids were happy and excited. I definately learned my lesson and I will not wait to buy pumpkins ever again:)
6 comments:
Just wanted to say a quick Hi and I hope you all are doin well! I love the picks and the info believe it or not I catually do check the page often LOL!!!!!!! So anyway thought you all might like to know my wife recently had our second baby! Hayden Marie Johansen she is an adorable red hed (Not sure how that happened though ) and we love her dearly.
Could you have a cuter family!? Great job Trish.
Cute costumes! I love it when the whole family dresses up, maybe I will get my act together next year.
That place you went to with the hay horses looks really cool! great pictures!
I'm glad you had a fun Halloween and a fun little trip! Those are always the best!
Love the costums. I think I would have left the pumpkins. (but I am a mean mom, just ask my kids) I miss you guys, hope all is well. We think of you guys often. Have a great day.
You all look so great! I am so glad that you all dressed up. Halloween is so fun!!
Post a Comment