Saturday, October 11, 2008




I took BJ to his soccer game this morning and I left Mitch to finish cleaning the garage. When the game was over, I was talking to Mitch on the phone and he said that MJ was riding his bike without training wheels. He was excited since he was going to buy some new training wheels and had saved $15:) I laughed and told him that was great and that this was the first child he had taught to ride a bike - he was surprised! When I got home, MJ was ready to show me how to ride his bike. He did a great job and I am so surprised since he is only 3 1/2 years old! My kids have gotten younger and younger when riding their bikes:) It is so much fun to see him growing up and he was so excited! He told me he wanted his grandma and grandpa to come and see him ride with no training wheels - that won't be that soon:)

0 comments: