I had the funniest conversation with my 5 year old today. I was busy tying his brother's shoes so they could go play outside and he comes and asks me this question, "Is Jesus invisible?"
Me: What?
5 year old: Is Jesus invisible?
Me: Humm, well?
5 year old: I think he is because . . . under God invisible, with liberty and justice for all!! So he is invisible!
Me: (Trying hard not to bust out lauging, but with a huge smile on my face) Oh!
He didn't know the first part of the pledge of allegiance. He learned it in school today and he is so cute for really thinking hard about the part with God in it:) I just couldn't help laughing, but he was so serious and kept asking what, what? This is the best part about being a mom when the kids come up with stuff like this . . . love it!
14 years ago
5 comments:
I love how his little mind works! You must be doing something right if the first thing he thinks about is Heavenly Father & Jesus!
That is so cute! I love how sweet and innocent kids are :)
That it hysterical! What a sweetie!! I'm still laughing... adorable!!
wonderful! So funny!
love it, kids are so dang cute
Post a Comment