Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of School!!

AJ and CJ are so excited to go back to school! Most of it is being able to see their friends all day and AJ gets to spend time with other girls since she has all brothers!
BJ can't wait for Kindergarten! As I was posting this entry, another mom in BJ's kindergarten class called to tell me something very funny and cute that just happened to him on the way to school. So, we live half a mile from school and it would take 10 minutes or less to walk to school. School starts at 12:35pm and so the bus came at 11:51am to pick him up. He was the first one on the bus and he went to the very back! Well, they got to school at 12:50pm, I guess they picked up all 22 kids! Well, all the kids got off the bus and then a few minutes later he gets off. He was happy and fine, but the bus driver said she had to wake him up since he had fallen asleep. I guess being on the bus for an hour must have been completely boring. He may be walking to school with me since I had no clue he would be on it for an hour . . . so ridiculous!! But this does make for a funny story:)
His very first bus ride . . . little did he know it would be an hour long:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Trish! Thanks for the comment and finding me! Your kids are so cute and big! That bus story is too funny! It looks like you've had a great summer!

Take care!
Jeannette

Unknown said...

PS. I added you to my friend list if that is OK!

Tait said...

I love the kids pics!!! I enjoy the summer and time you get to spend on vacations but I love back to school...peace and quiet..