AJ found this craft at Hobby Lobby and the girls had a great time tying strips of bandana's to flip flops. At least it will be something they can use again!
Here is the final result of eight girls:)
OK, so most of you may think that this is a store bought cookie cake, but nope I made it all by myself! It was delicious and she was happy! They are her favorite kind of cakes!
Happy Birthday AJ! What a wonderful girl you truly are. You are smart, kind, thoughtful and a great friend to everyone. We are so lucky to have you in our family and I wouldn't want any other girl but you! We love you!!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Well done on the cake! You are such a little Martha! Amazing to think how old our kids are getting! How is that possible when we are sooo young! :)
You're family is so cute. I can't believe all the fun things you do. I wish we lived closer so we could have fun together.
Seriously... I wish you guys would wait for me!! :) Just Jokin... you'd be old and grey havin kids. I can't believe how darling Alyssa is! What a beautiful girl!! Way to go Trishy...I guess I should say Trishy and Mitch ;) Luv ya!
Post a Comment