Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun Game!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what memories people leave about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Tiffney said...

Where can I start? Drive by's, St George Lant Family camping trip I got to be a part of (with a broken tail bone) Ouch... lots of sitting. :D Your PB&J sack lunches as we all went to Holiday to get our soda's and peaches. :D So many hours of chatting in your basement about boys. Your first baby and the Sundance House. Seeing you in St. Louis on my way home from the Mission field. I have so many wonderful, so fun memories. Friends like you are rare! Thanks for all the past memories... and more to come! :)

Brooke said...

I agree with Tiff, there are lots of memories! Becoming friends in High School. Waiting for you to get ready while you applied mulitple layers of mascara so that we could go to high school dances. Going to your moms pre-school and playing games with our dates for Sadie's. All the different crushes (Heath).Your wedding reception in your parents back yard! Still staying in touch and always picking up where we left off. I love you tons and value your friendship!

Can said...

I too, have to agree with Brooke and Tiff. When you've known someone as long as we've known each other, it is hard to come up with just one memory. I too remember the dance we went in the rental truck and going back to your mom's preschool to play games. But, the memory that stands out most in my mind is of you walking down the mountain at Sundance with your skis in one hand and your poles in the other swearing the entire way. I am still surprised you ever went skiing again, let alone enjoy it as much as you do. I love that we can get together after all these years and pick up where we left off...and sit at Brooke's house until after 2 A.M. talking. You have been such an amazing friend and continue to be even from a distance. Thanks for all the fun! Love ya tons!!